This tunic-length sweater is what we're wearing with cashmere joggers around the house and with skinny jeans on-the-go. For the ultimate throw-on-and-go piece, the hand-braided trim along the raglan sleeves is decidedly thoughtful. Just as considered, it's crafted from 1-2 recycled plastic bottles that have been harvested from the ocean floor. We partner with a skilled Italian mill who processes them into a recycled cotton yarn that's as soft as it is sustainable.
- Straight fit. Long sleeve.
- Length in size small is 23 1/2"
- The model is 5'11" and is wearing a size small.
- 55% Recycled Cotton 45% Recycled Polyester
- Hand wash cold or dry clean. Do not twist or wring. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.